INFINITY is a SARL with registered capital of € 837,000 registered at the RCS Nancy under the number 529 210 312
54062 Nancy Cedex
PERFORMANCE, ALTERNATIVE and 4F are INFINITY companies
This site is hosted by:
2 Kellermann Street
TERMS OF UTILISATION
The use of this service is reserved for strictly personal use. Any reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, for other purposes on any medium is prohibited without the express prior authorization of Infinity and constitutes an infringement within the meaning of articles L 335-2 and following of the property code intellectual.
Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may incur the civil and criminal liability of the infringer. The information contained in this service is non-binding and subject to change without notice. The hypertext links implemented within the Infinity / Performance / 4F / Alternative sites towards other sites and generally towards all existing resources on the Internet can not engage the responsibility of the agency.
REPRODUCTION ON PAPER SUPPORT
With the exception of iconography, the reproduction of the pages of this site on paper is allowed, subject to the following three conditions:
- free distribution,
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration of any kind),
- Explicit mention of Infinity / Performance / 4F / Alternative sites as a source and mention that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
REPRODUCTION ON ELECTRONIC MEDIA
Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized subject to the addition of clear and legible sources Infinity / Performance / 4F / Alternative and the mention “Rights Reserved”.
The information used should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes. Any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
LINKING TO SITES: Infinity / Performance / 4F / Alternative
Infinity authorizes the establishment of a hypertext link pointing to its content, subject to:
- Do not use the deep linking technique, that is, the pages of the Infinity / Performance / 4F / Alternative url sites must not be nested within the pages of another site, but accessible by opening a window.
- Mention the source that will point through a hypertext link directly to the targeted content.
- The information used should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded. Warning ! This authorization does not apply to websites that disseminate information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or that may, to a greater extent, affect the sensitivity of the greatest number. For any other use, please contact us.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you may at any time modify or delete the information related to your registration. Because this information about you is confidential, Infinity is committed to protecting it. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (article 34 of the “Informatique et Libertés” law). You can exercise this right directly on the site or by contacting.